March, I am so happy to sit in your sunshine that teases the start of springtime. February was a month of self-motivation, of listening to my body and mind and resetting my life without a work schedule.I set up a TON of goals for February , time to recap what was accomplished:
Fair February, what shall be my Focus?
11. Online Orders: Complete: 1/2 way there
As I look back on last month, I feel so proud of all I was able to accomplish. This quote seems just about right for March:
Moving is always hard. I feel less frazzled this time around, but the battle with the lack-of-control still leaves me a bit stressed. What I can control is being as organized as I can be. I can get all our stuff ready to leave. I can pack. I can plan the fun parts and also make the adult-annoying phone calls. I can control my attitude.
With that in mind, the month ahead:
1. Pretty-up the Team Swo binder
2. Do the same to my pro binder
3. Go to one yoga class a week
4. Create a dance class schedule
5. Do one set of fitness cards a week
6. The big areas are clean, hooray! Now focus on the piddly ones: 1. empty all bags/purses 2. donate clothing 3. scrapbook area 4. sewing area 5. bathroom 6. underneath sink/kitchen/fridge
7. Make lists of: 1. unaccompanied shipping 2. what to pack for vacay 3. what to send out on our own
8. Final packages from Korea, make and ship
9. Sort out vacay plans (and share!)
10. Start crossing off the last-of-Korea checklist
11. Wrap up all work: 1. turn in key/thank yous/ submit pics to parents
12. Keep cooking through ingredients at hand
13. Phone call list to be made (insurance company, credit cards, etc)
14. Stay present. You can do this.
My note to end on? No regrets: